It's been 4 weeks of ballet at SDT now and it's great. My calves are aching, my shoulders are aching from 'pressing' them down, my right knee is weak but it's when I'm weak that He is strong! My knee started weakening, i guess cos i haven't danced for a while and rehearsing for easter Sunday as well as starting ballet took a toll on my right knee. But I looked to God and asked Him to strengthen my knee, and I knew that God had answered my prayer when I could freely worship Him in dance on Easter Sunday morning. Though it still weakens now n then, i give thanks that i have hope in God who can heal me and strengthen my knee when i look to Him.
I don't deserve the life I have now but thanks be to God who by grace saved me through faith in Jesus Christ, that I live with hope of an eternal life after death. Thank you God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment