Taking a 4-week class of contemporary dance under Ricky Sim on Thursdays now. It's supposed to be a 6-week class but I'll miss 2 because one week is Dance Collective and the other I'll be at Hillsong Conference in Sydney! Its the 3rd class already and its been great cos I've not been taking classes for so long except the ones at COOS dance ministry. My feet are sore and trembling and tired from tonight's class but it was a great time at class. My only gripe is that the space is always not big enough to move freely. Always the case... i love the dance studio at SDT, so spacious and but of course the rehearsal studio at University Cultural Centre cannot beat la... that one is huge! It's supposed to simulate the UCC stage... great for musical rehearsals.
Was at Break! the Urban Funk Spectacular the other night...was so inspiring...itchy itchy... wish i could spend all my time dancing... below are some pictures from that night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment